Young Scientists Forum
1st Young Scientists Forum: The 2nd XLIC General Meeting (Gdansk University of Technology, Gdansk, Poland http://xlic2014.mif.pg.gda.pl/home) will include also the Young Scientist Forum – a special half-day with talks given by young researchers (PhD students and post-docs).
The young speakers selected by the committee of young researchers on the basis of the submitted abstracts are (in alphabetical order):
- Cedric Bomme, FLASH, Germany
- Michael Capron, Univerty of Rennes, France
- Aurélie Chenel, Université Paris-Sud, France
- Simone De Camilis, Queen’s University Belfast, UK
- Ewa Erdmann, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
- Tor Kjellsson, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Sylvain Maclot, Université de Caen Basse-Normandie, France
- Ana Martín Sómer, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Lihi Musbat, Bar Ilan universityk, Israel
- Geert Reitsma, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Estefania Rossich Molina, Université Evry Val d’Essonne, France
- Janne Solanpää, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
The format of the talk is 15 minutes + 5 minutes of discussion. If not selected as speaker, young researchers participating in the XLIC General Meeting will have an opportunity to present their results as a poster. The format of the poster is of the A1 size.
During the meeting, two special poster sessions are foreseen in order to exchange views and stimulate discussions on research topics, and to support interdisciplinary communication between the researchers.