The 1st XLIC Young Scientist Forum has been held during the 2nd XLIC General Meeting in Gdansk University of Technology (Gdansk, Poland).
It was a special half-day with talks given by young researchers (PhD students and post-docs). The committee of young researchers selected, on the basis of submitted abstracts, the following young speakers to give a talk at the YSF. The list is given in alphabetical order:
- Cedric Bomme, FLASH, Germany
- Michael Capron, Univerty of Rennes, France
- Aurélie Chenel, Université Paris-Sud, France
- Simone De Camilis, Queen’s University Belfast, UK
- Ewa Erdmann, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
- Tor Kjellsson, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Sylvain Maclot, Université de Caen Basse-Normandie, France
- Ana Martín Sómer, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Lihi Musbat, Bar Ilan universityk, Israel
- Geert Reitsma, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Estefania Rossich Molina, Université Evry Val d’Essonne, France
- Janne Solanpää, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
Young researchers participating at XLIC General Meeting also had the opportunity to present their results as a poster. Two poster sessions were foreseen in order to exchange views and stimulate discussions on research topics, and to support interdisciplinary communication between the researchers.