The 2nd General Meeting of the COST Action CM1204 “XUV/X-ray light and fast ions for ultrafast chemistry (XLIC)” was held from 10th to 12th of September, 2014 in Poland. Gdansk University of Technology hosted 91 guests from 22 countries. It is important to note that almost half of participants where PhD Students or Early Stage Researchers.
This three-day meeting was divided into nine speaking sessions, two of them taken by young researchers. This two sessions composed the 1st Young Scientists Forum of COST Action, where young scientists presented 12 talks selected from a set of send proposals. Other 24 lectures were given by invited speakers. From scientific point of view our meeting was very fruitful and many talks were provided by experimentalists. Some new collaborations have been set.
Final meeting program, participants list and book of abstracts can be downloaded following the links below.
The Local Organiser,
Józef E. Sienkiewicz
Gdańsk University of Technology, Poland
and Local organizing committee:
– Justyna Ksionek (conference office: email@example.com)
– Ewa Erdmann
– Julien Guthmuller
– Jan Franz
– Patryk Jasik
– Tymon Kilich
– Marta Łabuda
– Magdalena Staniszewska
– Paweł Syty
– Marcin Wiatr
at Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Applied Physics and Mathematics, ul. Narutowicza 11/12, 80-233 Gdańsk, Poland.
- 2nd General Meeting (Gdansk, Poland) – Book of abstracts
- 2nd General Meeting (Gdansk, Poland) -Final programme
- 2nd General Meeting (Gdansk, Poland) -Poster contributions
- 2nd General Meeting (Gdansk, Poland) -List of participants
- 2nd General Meeting (Gdansk, Poland) -List of speakers
- 2nd General Meeting (Gdansk, Poland) -Dedicated web site
- More meeting pictures can be found in the gallery and external meeting website