The final programme of the next XLIC General Meeting has already been setled: [2nd_XLIC_GM_programme]
The list of young researchers selected for an oral contribution during the first Young Scientist Forum (YSF) – a special half-day with talks given by young researchers (PhD students and post-docs), is (in the alphabetical order):
- Cedric Bomme, FLASH, Germany
- Michael Capron, Univerty of Rennes, France
- Aurélie Chenel, Université Paris-Sud, France
- Simone De Camilis, Queen’s University Belfast, UK
- Ewa Erdmann, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
- Tor Kjellsson, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Sylvain Maclot, Université de Caen Basse-Normandie, France
- Ana Martín Sómer, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- Lihi Musbat, Bar Ilan universityk, Israel
- Geert Reitsma, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- Estefania Rossich Molina, Université Evry Val d’Essonne, France
- Janne Solanpää, Tampere University of Technology, Finland
The format of the talk is 15 minutes + 5 minutes of discussion.
If not selected as speaker, young researchers participating in the XLIC General Meeting will have an opportunity to present their results as a poster. The format of the poster is of the A1 size.
Looking forward to see you in Gdańsk!